Well, Amy just started her job at MorningStar yesterday, working in housekeeping while I take care of the kids during my off times. We think its going to work. Actually, this will give me an opportunity to connect with the little guy more. Here are some pics of us just hanging out...
Sep 27, 2008
What's going on...
Well, Amy just started her job at MorningStar yesterday, working in housekeeping while I take care of the kids during my off times. We think its going to work. Actually, this will give me an opportunity to connect with the little guy more. Here are some pics of us just hanging out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bro, what's up with the August Rush soundtrack lovefest you got posted. I mean who can't love the little squirt learning to play guitar overnight, but for him to have learned it "electric slide guitar" style, from Robin "Do you like my hat?" Williams is unbeleivable. A Dios.
-From the Souc"i", cause nobody says the souc"ees..., ism's..., or en"
Post a Comment