Im really looking forward to moving out of this house closer to Fort Mill. The drive back and forth from work and home does get a little tough on conference weeks. My boss very graciously paid for a hotel room for me during the last conference we had. I basically don't see my wife or family during conferences (unless Amy brings them to church) which does get to me. It is a sacrifice for me and my family, but I also know I'm called to this, and the Lord is giving us grace for it. Any way thats all I have to say about that...
May 13, 2008
the day in review
Well, we at MS have a conference coming up next week starting on a day we normally have off. Conference days for me and every live video production staff member at MS mean that we work about 15-16 hour days for as many days as a conference goes for. But it doesn't end there...oh no...H-E double hockey sticks NO!! We also have the "HSB" meetings (acronym for 'Holy Spirit Breakout'...yeah..they have an acronym for everything here) which occur every night @ 7:30 pm except for Monday nights, we have mondays off. You can check it out by clicking the link http://www.morningstarministries.org/Media/AllMedia.aspx God is really moving... and speaking of moving...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment